Take action and make a difference through in-kind donations. In-kind donations can also bring value to students.
Not sure what our student leaders need? Here are some ideas!
- Sponsor a red blazer!
- Recognition (plaques, awards, trophies, prizes; Consider establishing a recognition program for CTSOs around a priority for your business)
- Promotional (CTSO banners, t-shirts, flyers, printing/copies, displaying your support for CTSOs in your place of work)
- Venues/Meeting Space (venues, boardrooms, meeting space for leadership training, professional development, recognition banquets, and other events)
- Educational (complimentary test preparation services, competitive event coaching, waived tuition fees for certifications/college credit)
- Competitive Events (equipment, materials, or facilities required by the CTSO competitions)
- Books (industry magazines, books, or reference materials)
- Pro-bono Services (photography, catering, transportation, consulting)
- Electronics (LCD projectors, laptops, tablets, etc.)
- Incentives (rewards for students and teachers, such as gift cards, complimentary meals, car wash/tune up, gas, etc.)
Learn more about in-kind donations here.