Vice President of Parliamentary Law & Finance
I am very excited to introduce our state wide Chapter Financial Fitness. It encourages chapters to educate themselves on the National Financial Fitness Program. Award winning chapters will be recognized at our 2018 State Leadership Conference.
Washington FCCLA Chapter Financial Fitness!!
Chapters better educate your members on our National Program, Financial Fitness, and receive STATE RECOGNITION by implementing any of the 4 units, within your chapters. Nationals provides resources; you may find the resources on how to implement the units within your chapter at:
The 4 National Financial Fitness Units are:
- Earning– sharpen on-the-job financial fitness
- Spending– track and plan personal spending
- Saving – conquer bank accounts, credit, and investments
- Protecting– keep financial and personal interests safe
After you’ve implemented a unit, fill out the form below – “Financial Fitness Unit Reporting Form” and email the completed form to email@example.com.
Final Date for sending in your Financial Fitness Unit Reporting Forms is FEBRUARY 9, 2018.
Grading Rubric for Awards:
- Complete 1-2 Units – Level 1 Award
- Complete 3 Units – Level 2 Award
- Complete 4 Units – Level 3 Award
All chapters who earn a Level 1, 2, or 3 Awards will receive recognition at the 2018 State Leadership Conference in Kennewick!